Project Manager-Drug Discovery
Creative Biostructure is committed to accelerating the preclinical discovery and development of innovative drugs through structural insights. To achieve this goal, we are seeking a senior project manager for structure-guided drug discovery. The candidate will manage the progress of each structure-based pharmaceutical project and establish, nurture, and grow relationships with customers.
- Manage drug discovery projects to ensure the timely delivery of results and reaching the project goals.
- Work closely with teammates to develop proposals for each customized project and lead the team to solve critical scientific problems.
- Write formal project update reports and update customers the project progress.
- Establish trust-based relationships with new customers, nurture and grow relationships with customers.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of scientific literature and technology in the field of structure-based drug discovery to guide the project decision making.
- Master's or doctoral degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biophysics, Structural Biology, Medicinal Chemistry, or related fields.
- Knowledge in structure-based drug discovery or computer-aided drug design.
- Hands-on experience with preclinical drug discovery projects.
- Solid background in using common software of literature searching, structure viewing, data visualization, and drug design.
- Demonstrated strong sense of responsibility, collaboration, and excellent scientific communication skills.
If you think you are qualified for this position, please submit an online application. After receiving your application, we will contact you for an interview if we feel that you are a great match. Please note that we do not accept calls from applicants.
Other Employment Opportunities
Welcome to contact us
for project quotations and more detailed information.