Research Scientist-Structural Analysis
Creative Biostructure is a leading CRO that provides contract services to researchers in academia and biotech/pharmaceutical industries in the fields of structural biology and membrane protein technologies. We are seeking a research scientist who will be responsible for managing the laboratory of Biophysical and Structural Biology, designing, and undertaking scientific experiments.
- Manage a research team to perform protein expression, protein purification, and structure determination.
- Responsible for the design and execution of the experimental protocols and write the project reports.
- Develop reports, posters, and presentations to communicate internally with project teams.
- Provide troubleshooting and guidance to meet expectations.
- Master's or doctoral degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biophysics, Structural Biology, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in research institutes, pharmaceutical, or biotech companies.
- Hands-on experience in protein expression, protein purification and structural biology technologies (such as crystallization, NMR and Cryo-EM SPA); data collection and processing; model building and structure refinement.
- Excellent record of successful research, including papers published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Demonstrated strong leadership to lead the team to complete experimental projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you think you are qualified for this position, please submit an online application. After receiving your application, we will contact you for an interview if we feel that you are a great match. Please note that we do not accept calls from applicants.
Other Employment Opportunities