Lab Technician-Structural Analysis
Creative Biostructure is a leading contract service provider in the fields of structural biology and membrane protein technologies. We are seeking a lab technician who will be responsible for designing and performing scientific experiments and working closely with fellow scientists to ensure project progress.
- Design and execute experimental protocols according to standard procedures, such as protein expression, protein purification, and structure determination.
- Record all data and results in specified forms with accuracy and responsibility.
- Report results to the lab manager and assist in writing project reports.
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biophysics, Structural Biology, or related fields.
- Substantial hands-on experience in structural biology technologies, such as X-ray crystallography, cryo-electron microscopy, and protein NMR spectroscopy.
- Excellent record of successful research, including papers published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you think you are qualified for this position, please submit an online application. After receiving your application, we will contact you for an interview if we feel that you are a great match. Please note that we do not accept calls from applicants.
Other Employment Opportunities