Principal Scientist-Drug Discovery
Creative Biostructure is committed to accelerating the preclinical discovery and development of innovative drugs through structural insights. To achieve this goal, we are seeking a principal scientist specialized in innovative drug discovery. The candidate will lead the efforts across all research functions to design and develop therapeutic proteins/antibodies or small-molecule drugs using structure-based engineering and other emerging technologies.
- Establish and manage a team of interdisciplinary scientists.
- Contribute to the effort for developing a structure-guided innovative drug discovery platform.
- Lead and supervise structure-based preclinical drug R&D programs of biologics or small-molecule drugs.
- Support patent applications and registration.
- Write technical documents, such as standard operating procedures (SOP), protocols, and project reports.
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biophysics, Structural Biology, Cell Biology, Medicinal Chemistry, Immunology, or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in structure-guided drug discovery (therapeutic proteins/antibodies or small-molecule drugs).
- Excellent record of successful research, including papers published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Hands-on experience in preclinical drug discovery project including Hit identification, Hit-to-Lead, Lead optimization and preclinical development.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to establish and manage successful relationships with internal and external collaborators.
Full Time, Part Time, Consultant, and Partnership acceptable for the excellent.
If you think you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com, or just submit an online application. After receiving your application, we will contact you for an interview if we feel that you are a great match. Please note that we do not accept calls from applicants.
Other Employment Opportunities
Welcome to contact us
or send an email to
for project quotations and more detailed information.